THE HARVEST IS PLENTY!
Please take a moment to scroll through these facts on global missions & worldwide evangelism.
Never Heard of it
As of 2007, 1.9 billion people worldwide (28% of the population) had yet to hear the message of the gospel.
Two-thirds of people alive today do not know the Savior of mankind.
To Whom Much is Given...
In 2000, American Evangelicals collectively made $2.66 trillion in income.
Conservative estimates indicate that $1 billion a year could be all that's needed financially to complete the task of the great commission.
Only 2 Cents
Only 2 cents of every dollar given by American Christians goes to support overseas ministries.
Beyond Chruch Walls
85% of all church activity and funds is directed toward the internal operations of the congregation, such as staff salaries utlilty expenses, etc.
God's Generous Provision
Incomes have gone up nine to 10 times in the last 20 years while giving has gone down about 50%.
- All office space requirements, amenities, administrative support, etc. are either volunteered or donated by the board members
- The aLn board personally donates a vast majority of the resources associated with the activities necessary to win the lost and care for the poor
- No dollars are spent on fundraising activities, mailings, commercials, etc
- This website was paid for directly by aLn board members
- Aggressive budgeting and financial oversight performed and critically reviewed by aLn board members
Our philosophy on ministry finances is very clear:
- Our job is to tell our story, make our needs known and trust Our Father
- We don't spend money on fund-raising
- We won't manipulate or send out desperate letters
- We believe that if our work is pleasing to God, He will touch the hearts of those people who He wants to be involved
We are serious about financial integrity. This is why ECFA is our financial accountability partner. Please click here to review our ECFA financial profile. ECFA is an accreditation organization dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public's trust through adherence to Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™, which focus on board governance, financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and proper use of charity resources.
If you would like to donate to aLn and contribute to our efforts, simply click the Donate button!